Tuesday 18 February 2014

Floorball

Mr Ian has been running intra-mural competitions this year and one of the most popular has been the Floorball matches. Think International School have been taking part in inter-school Floorball matches against Kingston this academic year. Every match has been a close affair and keenly supported by the enthusiastic supporters.
 
The last match took place yesterday and Think narrowly lost 2-1. It could have been a much heavier scoreline but for some heroics from the Think goalie, Tyrone. Tyrone had this to say about the match:
 
"Yesterday it was a tough match because I had some injuries in the game. I tried really hard because I didn't want to let my team down. Even though we lost I still feel good because I tried my best and I didn't give up".

To keep up to date on the latest results please check Mr Ian's intra-mural notice board outside Mr Meehan's class.
 
TEAM
OPPOSITION
DATE
RESULT
SCORER
M of M
Thunder
Kingston
27 Nov
Lost 5-3
Krisna (2)
Kyle
Krisna
Bolts
Kingston
26 Nov
Won 2-0
Thomas, Tensei
Kim
Thunder
Kingston
4 Dec
Won 2-1
Krisna (2)
Hang Hang
Bolts
Kingston
3 Dec
Drew 0-0
 
 
Tensei
Bolts
Kingston
21 Jan
Won 2-1
Tyrone, Spencer
Tyrone
Thunder
Kingston
22 Jan
Won 6-3
Jason, Aero, Krisna (4)
Krisna
Bolts
Kingston
18 Feb
Lost 1 - 2
Ayush
Tyrone

 

 




























No comments:

Post a Comment